Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Floral Fantasy


Since I was working with a florist who was out-of-town, I put together a collage of the flowers that inspired me most. When deciding on flowers, think about every aspect of how they are put together. Here were my ideas:

Flower color theme: Deep red, pink, purples, light leafy greens
Natural, rustic, mix of rich and soft colors, with a vintage feel

All tied with natural colored raffia. All bouquets should be well-formed, with a rustic feel.

The flowers (from top right):
Stephanotis, Bouquet from The Knot that caught my eye and inspired, Pink Peony, Lamb's Ear, Dusty Miller, a mix I put together after a visit to a local florist of Eucalyptus with berries, Purple Anemones, and Black Magic roses, Deep Pink Dahlia, Bluebird Rose.

Once I get the photos back, you'll see the final result.

No comments: