Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 25, 2008

Love Birds





Being a bride-to-be can be stressful and that makes me want to reach for my comfort standby...chocolate chip cookies. I've been resisting (sort of) and I'm trying to get back on my gym schedule. So when Self magazine came across my desk with the coverline "Quickie Workouts You'll Love" I was intrigued. Little did I know that while flipping through the magazine, I found a little article featuring Twobirds Bridesmaid dresses. You know that cute dress sold at American Apparel that you can wear a zillion different ways? It's just like that, but in a jersey spandex/nylon blend, making it all the more fancy. New Yorker, Ariane Goldman created the line when she dressed her bridesmaids for her wedding. You can style each dress to flatter each of your 'maids in their own way. Go for a Grecian look or a basic strapless with a braided back. Try out the halter version or one shoulder style. There are ten options and ten color swatches...you won't have to stress and reach for that cookie...or whatever your sweet tooth craves. Plus, your bridesmaids can express their individual style. See more at TwobirdsBridesmaid.com. Now I'm hitting the gym!

No comments: