Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 1, 2008

Jenny Packham Is Chic






London designer Jenny Packham takes bridal style to glamorous heights. Packham makes ready-to-wear as well, and her designs have graced red-carpet events on Eva Longoria, Sarah Jessica Parker, Beyonce, Keira Knightley, and many more. Her bride collection can easily be seen on Oscar winning actresses—the dresses are breathtakingly fresh, offer playful sleeve details, and often are enhanced with funky embellishments. The sleek dress at top is from her 2008 line, while the others are romantic standouts from 2007.

Check out all her styles at JennyPackham.com.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh Jenny Packham is amazing! My ultimate fantasy dress is one of hers...

stevenjared0853 said...

Nice collection! I was looking for a nice wedding dress but it seems like I helped the bridesmaids as well. I am going to share this post with them right away and will look for myself as well. My bridal shower is also near and is in a beautiful party venue nearby.